Adding Closed Captioning to On24 is easy with 20/20 Captioning's caption streaming technology. Just follow these easy steps to make sure all of your attendees have full access to your important content:
- Log into your On24 “Webcast Portal.”
- Create a new webcast by selecting the “Create New” option on the left-hand side. Add the necessary information to the On24 Window shown below, and then select “Create”:
- Under the newly created webcast, select “Console Builder”:
- Select “Widgets” from the top tool bar shown above to bring up the “Widget Manager”:
- Under “Widget Manager,” please double click “URL” located at the very bottom of the window. This will open the “URL” window.
Once open, select “Settings > Configuration” option at the top of your URL window as shown below:
- Insert the embedded link in the URL window. To create the embedded link, add your event ID (provided in your confirmation email) to the following URL:
- Select “Save” and your participants should now have access to the Caption Window.