The use of digital conferencing platforms increased dramatically in 2020 as millions of people went home to work or go to school. Among the many platforms in use, none has grown faster than Zoom. Love it or hate it, it is by far the most popular conferencing platform out there. It is used by companies large and small, governments, schools, colleges and universities around the the country.
Why add live captions to your Zoom meeting?
- Increased engagement : Adding live captioning has been shown to improve participant engagement and increase content retention. Live transcription improves your audience's interaction with your brand.
- Improved accessibility: Live captioniing make your content more accessible not only to the deaf and hard of hearing but those for whom English is not their primary language.
- Increased Flexibility: Live captioning provides your audience with more ways to engage with your content or presentation.
20/20 Captioning is a leading provider of live captioning services in Zoom. We provide captioning services using real people for the highest levels of accuracy to keep you connected to your clients, communities, stakeholders and employees, so you can connect everyone!
Why Choose 20/20 Captioning?
Captions Provided by Real People: Archive works with experienced live captioners to provide captions for the highest levels of accuracy with no delay in the caption stream. When it's your reputation on the line, don't trust your captions to a machine.
Easy To Use Integrations: Our caption streaming technology integrates seamlessly with Zoom using Zoom's API technology. Captions stream in real time directly into your Zoom session. Captions stay with your Zoom meeting if you're sending them to Facebook or YouTube.
24/7 Live Customer Support: Archive's dedicated and knowledgable support team is available 24/7 to assist with technical questions and scheduling needs.
How Customers use Zoom Live Captioning
Our customers use Zoom live captioning every day to stream a variety of events, including:
- Stream Zoom events to Facebook Live or YouTube live with captions
- Meetings, trainings, and webinars
- Town halls and workshops
- Virtual conferences and marketing events
- Classrooms and workspaces
Getting Started with Zoom Captioning
We make it easy to integrate captions on Zoom. We use real people and not automated speech recognition software, which means you’re getting the highest quality Zoom closed captioning, as well as unmatched customer service.
Closed captioning in Zoom is set up by the meeting host, and it can be turned on and off by meeting participants. Captions appear at the bottom of the screen and scroll up as they are generated, appearing as captions do on television. For more information on how to integrate live captioning with your Zoom meetings, click here.
Additional Live Captioning Integrations
Not using Zoom for your meeting? Archive can integrate live captions directly into the following platforms:
Have questions or want more information? Visit our live captioning FAQ's.