20/20 Captioning has been a leader in providing live captioning services for over 20 years. We provide live captioning services for:
- Live streams to Facebook and YouTube and many other video platforms
- Live broadcasts of news, sports and other events
- Meetings, events and conferences
- Webinars in Zoom, Adobe Connect, Webex and many others
- Large meetings such as conventions, graduations and other large gatherings
We provide captioning services for television broadcasts, online streaming and live events including conventions, meetings and classes. We hire only certified real time captioners that have extensive experience in all aspects of real-time and broadcast captioning.
Our experienced and knowledgeable service team is available 24/7 and can always help out with a tight deadline or a last-minute captioning projects. 20/20 can help you comply with FCC captioning regulations and solve your media accessibility needs.
Did you know:
- 80% of those who use captions are not deaf or hard of hearing
- 47% of caption viewers use them to improve comprehension and retain content
- 98% of viewers of online video use captions
Make your meetings and conferences more accessible
20/20's unique technology seamlessly integrates captioned text with many of the most popular collaboration and presentation platforms. The captioned text and presentation can be displayed for an individual user, on a large screen for the entire audience or both, making the content accessible to everyone. Having a large display screen with the flowing text allows audience members to focus on the message rather than straining to hear and comprehend. Check out our caption integrations here.
Have questions or want more information? Visit our live captioning FAQ's