2020 Captioning has been a leading provider of remote CART, broadcast and post production captioning services for over 20 years.
Remote CART/CART Services
- CART, or Communication Access Realtime Translation, uses a skilled stenographer using a stenograph machine to "translate" the spoken word to text, enabling the deaf and hard of hearing equal access to fully and actively participate in discussions by reading the English text displayed.
- Text can be viewed on a mobile device, tablet, laptop computer, television monitor or large screen, any device with an internet connection.
- Remote CART is widely used in classrooms, teleconferences, meetings, webinars, seminars, conferences, training sessions and church services.
- 20/20 Captioning can provide captions in Blackboard, Collaborate, Webex, GoToMeeting and many other services.
Broadcast/Real-Time Closed Captioning
- Broadcast and Real-Time Closed Captions are created live when a trained captioner, using a stenograph machine, translates the spoken words and displays them as text on the screen at the time of broadcast.
- 20/20 provides real-time closed captioning services for live events such as newscasts, weather coverage, sporting events, emergency or breaking news, government meetings, church services and more.
- We can also provide captioning for your live Facebook and YouTube events.
- We use only experienced, certified broadcast captioners for all of our assignments.
Post Production Captioning
- Look to 20/20 to make your web content accessible to the deaf and hard of hearing, foreign language speakers or viewers in "no audio" environments. With so much content being viewed on-line, your videos can be viewed anywere but without captions, you may be missing out on key audiences. Whether you are streaming live video of a meeting or event, hosting a video on your website, or offering your video on YouTube, we have the tools to max out your audience.
- 20/20 uses only US labor for superior accuracy. With a staff of over 100 experienced transcribers, we have the ability to assign complex or technical content to staff that has expertise in your particular subject area.